The Government of the State of Ceará has not lifted restrictions on holding large events before September 2021. For this reason, we regrettably need to postpone the Intersolar Summit Brasil Nordeste to April 27–28, 2022. The event will still be held at the Ceará Events Center in Fortaleza – the same location and with the same structure already planned.
As vaccination efforts continue across the nation in 2021, we at Aranda Eventos are confident we shall be able to make a successful comeback next year. In addition to our top priority, which is to protect the health of everyone involved in our events, we will fulfill our commitment to deliver an impressive visitor turnout and a qualified audience so that everyone gets the expected results: a lot of networking, new business generation, and sharing of vital information on the market.
Once again, we greatly appreciate your understanding and support in these hard times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
|Date||April 27–28, 2022|
|Location||Centro de Eventos do Ceará, Salão Taíba e Mandaú - Pavilhão Oeste |
Av. Washington Soares, 999 - Portão A, B e C - Fortaleza (CE), Brazil
|Format||Expert Presentations, Executive Panel Discussions, Networking Breaks, Business Lunch, Table Top Exhibition|
|Opening Hours||Exhibition: 9:00 to 19:00|
Conference: 9:00 to 18:00
Access control with real-time counting
Masking is mandatory
Disinfectant gel available throughout the event
Strict cleaning standards
Social distancing measures
Food and beverages in individual portions and in disposable packaging
Take the unique opportunity and highlight your solar expertise! As sponsor you will benefit from:
• This event is open only to industry professionals and the press.
• Permission to enter is subject to approval by proving and/or confirming your professional activity.
• Your credential is for personal, non-transferable and compulsory use.
• For safety reasons, entry will be refused to children under 16 years of age, even if accompanied by adults. This prohibition includes breastfeeding babies.
• Entry will be refused to people wearing regatta shirts, shorts or sandals of any kind.
• Every participant in the event is aware and agrees that the event organizer has the exclusive right to use images (photos and video) of people, booths and products for publication at any time.
• Photographing and/or filming of booths and/or products is not allowed without prior authorization.
• No animals of any kind or size will be allowed in, with the exception of guide dogs for the visually impaired. In this case, prior authorization is required.
• The event organizer reserves the right to remove from the venue anyone who causes any disturbance or disrupts the good progress of the event.