The Intersolar Summit Brasil Nordeste takes place in Fortaleza, Brazil, from April 10 to 11, 2019. It addresses leading local and international experts on solar power and renewable energy in the region. The high-level conference will welcome 250+ delegates and more than 25+ top-level speakers to discuss policies, legal challenges and regulatory frameworks as well as grid-integration solutions and financing.
The Intersolar Summit Brasil Nordeste takes place in parallel to the 9th Congresso RTI Provedores de Internet and the 11th Congresso RTI Data Centers. It is realized by the team of Intersolar South America - Latin America’s largest exhibition and conference for the solar industry.
|Horário do Congresso:||Dia 10: 14:00 às 18:00|
Dia 11: 9:00 às 18:00
|Horário da Exposição:||Dia 10: 13h00 às 19h00|
Dia 11: 8h30 às 19h00
|Early Bird||January 25 - March 15, 2019||Includes the Intersolar Summit sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as Coffee Break, Networking Reception and two day exhibition admission. Other co-located conference sessions and workshops are NOT included.||R$300|
|Online||March 16 - April 9, 2019||Includes the Intersolar Summit sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as Coffee Break, Networking Reception and two day exhibition admission. Other co-located conference sessions and workshops are NOT included.||R$350|
|Standard/Onsite||April 9 - April 10, 2019||Includes the Intersolar Summit sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as Coffee Break, Networking Reception and two day exhibition admission. Other co-located conference sessions and workshops are NOT included.||R$400|
|Exhibition only||January 25 - April 10, 2019||Includes the entry to the accompanying exhibition on Wednesday and Thursday, including the co-located exhibitions PROVEDORES DE INTERNET and FORNECEDORES DE DATACENTERS.||Free of Charge - Registration mandatory|
|Date||April 10-11, 2019|
|Location||Centro de Eventos do Ceará, Av. Washington Soares, 999 – Edson Queiroz, Fortaleza – CE, 60811-341, Brazil|
|Format||Expert Presentations, Executive Panel Discussions, Networking Breaks, Business Lunch, Table Top Exhibition|
|Language||English and Portuguese (simultaneous translation)|
|Sponsoring||If you're interested in highlighting your solar power and renewable energy expertise, please find all sponsoring packages here.|
|Registration||Your entrance fee includes access to all presentations, panel discussions and the table top exhibition, coffee, softdrinks and snacks as well as valuable new contacts, first-hand insights, and great impressions|
In Brazil, the demand for electricity has increased almost 200% in 30 years according to the Ministry of Mines and Energy. Especially decentralized generation (DG) is driving momentum in the Brazilian market, in particular since the sale of surplus power has been exempted from taxes in 23 states across Brazil. The Northeast in particular has the potential to supply a big part of the consumption with solar and wind energy.
Taking in consideration the natural conditions and the low prices for property in comparison to the rest of the country, the Northeast stands out in the renewable energy sector. According to the goals of the Fortaleza 2040 Plan the city is planning to occupy 10% of its roofs with solar panels, in addition to becoming energy self-sufficient by 2040.
Our sponsors, exhibitors, members and conference delegates, representing various decision-makers across the renewable energy supply chain (i.e. manufacturers, wholesalers, installers, investors, developers, EPC, OEMs, consultants), follow the major goal of mutually developing strategies and solution based approaches to secure a green and sustainable future.
Don’t miss the valuable opportunity to meet with local market intermediaries and international industry stakeholders along the entire value chain and voice your opinion on what is truly needed to grow business from the grass roots up.
We would be delighted to welcome you in person!
Take the unique opportunity and highlight your solar expertise! As sponsor you will benefit from:
• This event is open only to industry professionals and the press.
• Permission to enter is subject to approval by proving and/or confirming your professional activity.
• Your credential is for personal, non-transferable and compulsory use.
• For safety reasons, entry will be refused to children under 16 years of age, even if accompanied by adults. This prohibition includes breastfeeding babies.
• Entry will be refused to people wearing regatta shirts, shorts or sandals of any kind.
• Every participant in the event is aware and agrees that the event organizer has the exclusive right to use images (photos and video) of people, booths and products for publication at any time.
• Photographing and/or filming of booths and/or products is not allowed without prior authorization.
• No animals of any kind or size will be allowed in, with the exception of guide dogs for the visually impaired. In this case, prior authorization is required.
• The event organizer reserves the right to remove from the venue anyone who causes any disturbance or disrupts the good progress of the event.